Friday, August 28, 2009

Finding True Blogpreneur Contest

Finding True Blogpreneur is what should be done by ourselves and the answer of course is our own, actually the topic of this reading is for seo contest held by the reply that the new belajartraffic.com held on the August and ends on 30 September 2009.

The purpose of this contest I was if I win will give the prize to my friend who is none other than my friends wrote to study marketing in the online world but no capital, I coba2 with this contest in my blog dummy berumuran about 3 months and This blog has a fairly high pr3 is to enter a contest "Blogpreneur Finding True" so at least this is as an example of my sense of friendship to him and I think the prize is not too big but that is a membership benefit that will be won by the contestants in the order of two and three

Blogprenuer Is What I did not know, I know it stands for Blog and Enterprenuer which coupled with a true word is my conclusion from the True Enterprenuer A Blog in the Blogger can also say, it's just my thoughts: D, I do not want to make anyone confused by my kata2 is important now is that I can be useful for a friend, because a true friend is the thing that is compared to a much less Blogprenuer True I am not a superman and just ordinary people who are still a lot to learn and learn for myself and useful to others around me, so I'm thinking about some of the seo contest by belajartraffic but I will continue to update with more useful articles and useful for anyone who reads both for you and me alone

0 comments: